Is it a) a lack of resources, b) a lack of prayer, c) a lack of knowledge or d) a lack of gifts of the spirit?
- Isaiah 5: 13 says, Therefore my people go into exile because they lack understanding
- Isaiah 56: 11 tells us there are “shepherds who lack understanding”
- Is 27:11 tells us “these people lack understanding, therefore the one who made them has no compassion on them;”
- Hosea 4:6 says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.”
- Of concern to me as a father is that Hosea 4:6 tells us there are going to be generational problems if we allow ourselves to be deceived into rejecting God’s knowledge.
A while ago, someone related to me that he went to a men’s event that was all about protecting the family. I asked did any of the speakers mention…
- How America’s founding documents, The Declaration of Independence & 1st Amendment of the US Constitution reveal our Godly heritage, and that by revitalizing those principles we secure the role of our faith in public and preserve it for our families and future generations? (The Ans. was “No.”)
- How the global warming hoax lies about how God is a Good Creator who made a completely recyclable and renewable planet, and how that lie is being used to control the economy to deny young men access to well-paying manufacturing jobs, and under the guise of protecting us is shutting down the coal and oil industries which God has provided to industrialize the world, and heat our homes and full our businesses and recreational vehicles? (The Ans. was “No.”)
- How Common core education is confusing our children’s sexual identity to encourage homosexuality and transgenderism. (The Ans. was “No.”)
So in actuality, the conference did little to address the real core challenges we men must stand up and overcome to protect our faith and families.
Has our lack of understanding failed to address the evil root of the anti-Biblical messages that are being drummed into our society 24-7 from government and educational propaganda machines, which are inhibiting our current generation from seeing God’s will for our lives?
Should not our role as Christian men and fathers be to protect our loved ones so we don’t let Colossians 2:8 happen, which is to be “captured with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world?” (NLT)
By exercising “understanding” and applying God’s word accurately, we become Mark 12:30-31 people, who love the Lord our god with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.’ Such people become mature and act as Ephesians 6:14 people who stand, having girded our loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness.
If we exercise our faith as this kinds of Christian men, our families and our society will get lifted up in Liberty.