If, when I cite these Bible verses you say, “But – what about sustainability?” instead of questioning the man-contrived sustainability mythology that is being promoted as man-made climate change, — especially when the Bible clearly shows us from Genesis to Revelation including in Revelation 7:1 that God controls the weather.
Rev 7:1 & 2 reads “1 After this I saw 4 angels who were standing at the 4 corners of the earth. They were stopping the 4 winds of the earth. So, no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel who was coming up from the east. He was carrying something to make a mark. It was the mark of the God who is alive. This angel shouted loudly to the 4 angels. They had received authority to destroy the land and the sea.”
- The positive paraphrase of 10 Commandment # 9 is “Lying leads us astray.” Truth is important because Jesus says in John 8:32 “Truth sets us free.” We also need to understand that “Lies Are Designed To Enslave Us.”
- A common lie we are exposed to every day that I believe is cursing our nation is “Man-Made Climate Change”, which says man can change the weather, whereas from Genesis to Revelation the Bible shows only God can change the weather. ”
In Mark 4: 21-25, Jesus … 21said to them, “Is a lamp brought in to be put under a basket, or under a bed, and not on a stand? 22For nothing is hidden except to be made manifest; nor is anything secret except to come to light. 23If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.” 24And he said to them, “Pay attention to what you hear: with the measure you use, it will be measured to you, and still more will be added to you. 25For to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.
Here are 3 points that refute the sustainability mythology lie that is enslaving our nation.
1) There are multiple seeds in any fruit or vegetable, each of which are capable of making a plant that will bear numerous more of its kind. God’s multiplication factor provides unlimited food for the world. Thus we don’t see restaurants, nor shopping markets running out of food.
2) The most populace places on earth are the wealthiest. It’s the major cities of the world where people are the wealthiest and have the most services available to them, including jobs and medical care.
3) The seed God has placed in plant life multiplies so rapidly and heartily that if we don’t spray the cracks in our sidewalks and garages, the vegetation – including trees- will grow up and destroy all man-made things.
- Exposing lies is how we stand in the “Truth that sets us free, which lifts us up in liberty.
- What is creating the potential for shortages is the fact that the American government conspires with Monsanto to make seedless fruits and vegetables that lack the nutritional value and the reproductive capacity of the natural ones God gave us when He made planet earth, and said everything He created is good.
Discerning truth from lies is how we stand on the Truth that sets us free, and get lifted up in liberty. God bless you.